MaiChard First Time Fan Girl Experience

Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!! Grabehhhhh
---An expression of a fan first time experience in MaiChard Mall Show (March 30, 2016 @ trinoma).


  Got it from Bench FB Page

It was really a great show although I didn't saw Maine and Alden in a long time (since they arrive, perform on stage, signing ko na sila nakita).

When I arrived trinoma, anghaba ng pila sa entrance at grabeeeng sigawan. Screaming from my left right front and back all of them sympre kasama na dn aq :)

I saw Alden and maine on stage from the farthest part of the activity center. I patiently wait until they stand and go out the stage. I run through the backstage wishing that I can saw them slightly closer. Siksik doon siksik dito then fans screams out when we saw maine and alden going out with some of the artists.

Then people go out in their own ways na. 

Ako???


Alone.

I was like, i want to cry (balat sibuyas mode) because I didn't saw them closer. I thought I can this time but I failed to do so. My eyeglasses hide my bit of sadness.

Then, I am standing at the way where A and M go out. I went backstage to take some pictures of their dressing room and the stage where they go on and off the stage.


I stayed for 30 minutes just to feel that A and M went in this place. 

Then I walk around the activity center and stayed in front of the stage.

While updating my social media accounts and checking twitter updates, a group of mommy were accidentally went beside me. They are so kilig for A and M :D I am so glad when I saw them.

Then one mom shared her experience while signing. (I heard it kasi sobrang lapit nila sakn prang belong aq s kanila while they are chicka chicka) 'Tinanung ako ni maine, kung mei anak ako, sabi ko ou naman di ba halata kc sexy aq? Tumawa c maine. Sabi ni maine ilan po anak niu? Sagot q tatlo. Sabay sabi ni maine kei alden, ay ako din (siniko nya c A) tatlo din gusto ko.'

They have the same feeling that A and M are real couples now!!!

Sorry but I can't get enough to laugh with them.

After watching the crew packing up everything, I take pictures of them, hehe.

 

Afterwards, I find place where I can relax my feet from standing so long and full my tummy at kenny roasters. I stayed up to almost 9:15pm, checking twitter (@simplymejabfel), instagram (@jabfeljoy) and facebook (Jabfel Joy Parra) updates. Then I decided to go home.

While on the bus, I’m still thinking of them, Alden was really handsome and Maine!!! It is true she is more beautiful in person J

got these pictures from Twitter posts

After all J went back home safe J
(mei isa pa silang meet and greet ;) bili pa more ako hahaha sana makakuha ng VIP ticket J )

Still I thank God for that day J


PS: Ganito pala talaga ang feeling ng mga fans sa mga artistang gusto nila. That was my first time, being a fan girl---going to their mall show, buying their covered magazines and their commercial products lastly, being frustrated when you didn’t saw them closer. I am not idolizing them, I just loved their team up and beauty---Since they started J

Hello bloggers!! It was my first time this year to blog again! MORE THIS YEAR!! :D CHEERS FOR MORE!! :D

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

How to Make Pinakbet Ilocano Style

Movie Review of "The King's Speech"

A Secret NBSB Love Poem