A Secret NBSB Love Poem

No Boyfriend Since Birth
A phrase named after me
Yeah! Proud to be one
Coz I know obedience and patient will soon be rewarded


But then, it came to a point in life
That I am longing to be loved
Being with someone
Whose willing to spend a lifetime

Fantasizing the idea of love
Thru all of my guy crushes
My mind creates scenarios
Believing it is really happening

Funny it is!
Crazy it may sound!
I am human!
I know we all have that kind of side story!

Oh Why!
Why does my mind always thinks of you?
Even if I want to erase you on my mind
You always pop like notifs on my phone

I know people with same name of yours
But why I can't stop remembering you as you are
You even sing praises with my name on it
That I can't help myself thinking,
Do you also think of me?

All the songs that I've loved
You sing it surprisingly and so good
You make my mind crazy
Why do you have to do this?

I have done my part for you to know me

But for now I want to stop thinking of you
Coz maybe it will end up nothing
If it's just me working
No reciprocation and assurance

I am a women
I know my worth
And yeah I have set standards
Standards that I have found on you hmp

So, How do I get over you?
Knowing that you have no idea
That I have fall for you
To a point that I want to know more of you

But I have to be women
I have to wait silently and patiently
Improving myself, serving God
Loving people who loves me unconditionally
Will make the word LOVE satisfying for now

I just make up my mind for now to stop
Stop chasing on you
Stop romanticizing the idea of us
Stop knowing you

Coz I know I deserved someone
Who will make an effort to show
How worthy I am to be loved
And blessed to be with
Without forcing myself to be in his world

Thank you for making my heart beat again
Thank you for boosting my confidence
Thank you for all the time I spent with you
Those late night calls until dawn
And those unforgettable online memories

Maybe my love will comeback someday
But now all I have to do is hope and pray
Because Heaven knows
If we we're destined forever, my baby.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

How to Make Pinakbet Ilocano Style

Movie Review of "The King's Speech"